Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Road Course Weekend

It is time for the first road course of the season. All I can say is YAHOOOOOOO!!!!

I love the road courses. I know most people don't but I do. To me it is one of the few weekends that I really look forward too in racing.

This weekend, guys like Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon, Kevin Harvick, Juan Pablo Montoya and a hand full of others will be at the front. The one guy that will be in the top 12 but he usually is not out front is Jimmie Johnson. For two weekends a year, we don't have to hear how great he is at the track. And that in itself is worth watching the road courses.

I just wish NASCAR would put more of them in the schedule.

Oh, well, that is the way it goes. So everyone enjoy the race this weekend. Because I know that I will, because, if history repeats itself, it will come down to two drivers, Jeff Gordon or Tony Stewart. And that is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment